Best CBD Oil Benefits A Guide
In this article we are going to take a little closer look at some of the best CBD oil benefits. As more and more people are starting to experience benefits for themselves they are starting to come forward with what cbd is working for.
Let’s list some of the common ones here:
- Used for chronic pain management
- Sleep Issues
- Being used to treat depression
- Effective in treating PTSD
- Helps regulate and decrease stress levels
- Substance abuse treatment
- Arrests cancerous growth – Showing great promise
- Strengthens cardiovascular system
- Treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Topical therapy for Glaucoma
- Treats epilepsy and seizures
- Has ANTI- INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES (The #1 Benefit of using CBD)
Your Body Was Built for Cannabis
Cannabis has far-reaching effects in the human body. But why is it working so well ? Like it or not, we are hardwired for cannabis. Like other mammals, we are born with a biological system designed to respond to at least 60 different chemical compounds in cannabis ( that number will likely increase as research catches up ): the endocannabinoid system (ECS). Were it not for the fact that cannabinoids are part of our innate physiology, medicinal claims would not carry so much weight.
The endocannabinoid system consists of endocannabinoids (endogenous cannabinoid compounds that your body makes for itself), cannabinoid receptors, and enzymes that synthesize and degrade the endocannabinoids. A vast number of cannabinoid receptors occupy positions on cell membranes throughout your body, from head to toe.The ES plays a role in many physiological functions – from heart and lungs to digestive, endocrine, immune, and reproductive physiology, to your mind and emotions. Although the mechanisms are not yet fully understood, we know cannabinoid receptors play a role in things like metabolism, mood, cravings, pain, immunity and more.
A Closer Look:
Anti-Inflammatory Benefits of CBD
Several studies have concluded that CBD oil has anti-inflammatory benefits. It does this by way of engaging with the Endocannabinoid system across all organs of the human body and assists in bringing down inflammation. Inflammation is the cause of a wide range of diseases and the fact that CBD oil benefits include anti-inflammatory properties make it even more of a holistic medicine than initially thought. You can read more on uses cbd to alleviate inflamation and pain. the Here is a tidbit for you, in case you did not know the US government holds a patent on cannabis. In this it states that scientists discovered that there are antioxidant properties in CBD. It does have medicinal benefits!
Reduction in Cortisol
Cortisol is the stress hormone, and in this day and age anything that reduces cortisol is welcome. The plant has been used for centuries to reduce anxiety and calm down people. However, it must be noted that some studies have shown that in certain patients, Cannabis can have a reverse effect and actually increase anxiety and even lead to panic attacks.
Helps the skin
- It helps repair against free radical damage, reverse free radical damage and could also prevent free radical damage on the skin to a certain extent as per studies.
- It can help in the proper regulation of oil from the sebaceous glands of the skin
- CBD oil based topical creams and oils are already popular products for the treatment of skin conditions such as acne and even psoriasis.
Protection from bone disease
Aging bone is replaced by the new bone substrate, and the rate at which this happens annually is approximately 10% in humans. This process is natural and critical for strong, healthy bones and skeletal framework altogether. There are numerous CBD oil benefits when it comes to healthy bones in humans.
- A study using CBD oil showed that CBD oil actually reduced the build-up for destructive bone compounds that work by destroying bone-building compounds.
- CBD also stimulates the process of healing of broken bones at an accelerated rate, as per another study.
- Another CBD oil benefit is protection against recurring fracture in a bone that has already been fractured once and is vulnerable to another. This study revealed that fractured and healed bones in the CBD focus group were 35% stronger, on average.
If you have arthritis especially osteo arthritis this is a no brainer. Research has shown it not only helps as mentioned above, but strengthens and builds bone.
Improving mental health
CBD oil and cannabinoids, in general, are neuroprotective, which means that they play a vital role in regulating brain health. One of the ways in which CBD oil does this is by removal of damaged cell. The other way is through improved efficiency of mitochondria. CBD Oil also reduced glutamate toxicity which is responsible for over firing of brain cells causes pre – mature cell death.
- A recent study suggests that CBD oil benefits include having an anti-inflammatory effect on the brain.
- Another study, in 2008, in lower dosages, CBD oil actually stimulated the birth and development of new brain cells.Even in older individuals.
- CBD oil benefits the brain and protects against Alzheimer’s and other nerve-related degenerative diseases.
This is but a small guide to the many benefits that cannabis and particularly CBD has to offer us. In short the biggest benefit of this natural plant is that it works on and with our own system in order to restore us to a state of homeostasis. Balance in other words. What pharmaceutical drug do you know that does that? None
Want to learn more visit : We are changing lives one bottle at a time